* Look at labels. Try to stay away from processed foods with large amounts of additives. If you can’t pronounce an ingredient, stay away!
* Be open to new things. You may have become accustomed to eating the same things over and over, but incorporating new foods and flavors will help change your perception that healthy foods are boring.
* Go green. Green foods are essential to your health. Incorporate spinach, kale and broccoli into your diet.
* Create a peaceful environment to eat in. Avoid rushing or eating in front of the television set. Take your time and savor your meal.
* Learn discipline. If you generally eat whatever you crave, learn to listen to your body’s cravings. Your body knows what it needs. Keep a food journal. Review it often to see where you need improvement.